Friday, July 18, 2008
Blake's mommy and me school
Believe it or not we are early just about every day for this class...lol Blake really enjoys going to school (so far) I am there with him and get to play with him and help him in any way that he needs me. I do try to let him explore and listen to the teacher and just jump in when I feel he needs guidance. Im hoping this will help with the transition into "big boy school" with out mommy there.
Here he is peering into the door..open, open, open
Here he is fishing for letters. He had to match capital and lower case letters. Which he did perfectly.
He is stamping out his letters. This week was "E" and "F"

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
There is NO way you are EARLY! You must have the time wrong or something! ;p
Post a Comment