Monday, August 11, 2008

Baseball, Baseball, Fun in the Sun!!

I found a place that has TBall for 3-4 year old. I had looked around and it seemed most cities had them starting at 5. I knew I had to sign him up as soon as I found it. Today was his first day. It was the cutest thing ever. It was obvious most of the kids had an idea of what the game was but didn't really get it. I had always heard stories about kids running to home base which i laughed off as moms exaggerating stories but I truly saw today for myself a kid when they said run to home he took off running and it wasn't to home plate...lol he ran and ran until he was so far he couldn't hear us all yelling and his dad had to run after him. Blake did very well all the kids were 4 but Blake and he kept up with them. Dad needs to work on his throw but other than that he was awesome!!


Ok so I forgot his glove and he wanted one so a dad gave him his glove..a little big but it worked.
Kaitlyn wanted to feel included so I told her she could be the cheerleader...golden!!
OMG!!!! This is the cutest pic ever!!

The coach was great with them. He explained everything and was very patient.


That is Blake out on 3rd base....ooohhh too cute!!
Team Cheer!!
Water Break!!

No comments: